Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Free Oreo Cakesters

Krafts First taste is offering to some of it's members a free box of Oreo Cakesters (up to $3.99 value). I logged in today to receive my coupon and it is being mailed. I love free cookies. :) If you are not already a member, go to www.kraftfirsttaste.com to register. This is a wonderful way to be among the first to try new Kraft products and get coupons. (they are not always for a free product but they are usually a high dollar coupon.) Most recently, I have been able to try the jello mousse temptations and digiorno 200 calorie pizzas.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    You are the winner of my Living Math Book. Congratulations! If you email me at love 2 teach 2 day at gmail dot com I can get your address and send you the book. :)

    ReplyDelete