Tuesday, September 22, 2009

75% savings at Target

The total before coupons was $$32.55 but my out of pocket amount was $8.87.
The razors were on sale for $3.99 and I had 3 $3 off 1 coupons. (99 cents for a 4 pack of razors is a good deal!). The shaving cream was on sale for $1.89 and I had two $1/1 Q. (yet again, 89 cents is a good deal and my stockpile that I had for shaving cream has been almost exhausted.) The poptarts were on sale for $2 each and I had one $1/2 target Q and $1/2 manufacturer Q so it made them $1 each. There are 55 cent/1 Q's that would have made it 10 cents cheaper but I didn't have two of them. And the movie is for our little boy for Christmas. It should have been $5 but I had a $2 coupon so I got it for $3. We got a lot for our money. :)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! I love your blog, BTW! And I enjoyed clipping coupons on Monday! Glad I have a couponing buddy! :)

    ReplyDelete