Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Walmart run

My total was $6.59 for $26 worth of items. I had a coupon for a free Glade lasting impressions kit (which I got out of a scented oil refill that I also had gotten with a free coupon!), I had 3 $3/1 Q for the Sara Lee meat so those were 98 cents each, I had 2 $1.60/1 nature valley nut clusters so those ended up being 68 cents each, and I had $1/2 ronzoni pasta so those were 64 cents each. I always try to limit the number of stores that we visit per week but we were going to get keys made (for our new house that we closed on yesterday :) ) and so I got these coupons out to make good use of the time. We actually ended up forgetting the keys during the check so we are going to have to get keys made again. That is the kind of thing that happens with two babies under age two at a register checking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment