Thursday, October 15, 2009

$42 worth of groceries for $15.



This was a 58% savings, so a pretty good trip. I had lots of good coupons and $4.50 in catalinas and I am getting $2.09 back in a rebate. (I am going to make some homemade pumpkin and chocolate chip muffins today or tomorrow and I actually used the catalinas to get the canned pumpkin and chocolate chips.) We had a pretty crazy grocery trip, it was raining so I had to try to keep the babies dry. I had to go though because my son only had three diapers left! I hated to go out in the rain for just the diapers so that is why I went through my coupons and grabbed a few other items too. When we got to the checkout, we had to wait for 15 minutes...there were only two registers open. So this trip definitely counted as an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment