Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lots of oatmeal and peanut butter

We went to Walgreens today after church and I got 8 jars of skippy peanut butter and 4 boxes of quaker oatmeal. The peanut butter was on sale for $1.66 a jar and I had 8 75cent off coupons. That is 91 cents a jar. :) And I got $8 in RR for next week. The oatmeal was on sale for $2.50 each and I had $1.25/2 coupons (2 of them). That is $1.87 per box and I got $5 in RR for next week. So $13 total to use for next week. I ended up spending $2.42 OOP so I was pretty pleased. Some of the peanut butter is going into gift baskets that I am working on right now. I had another Walgreen deal yesterday. I got 6 Dove shampoo and conditioners and 2 Dove deodorants and got $10 in RR (which I spent today). Between the two trips, lots of food and toiletry items for very little OOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment